I could not leave you hanging. I did my research for men’s fragrances as well. Men are different. They are pickier believe it or not. It is all about how many women will feel attracted to them by the way they smell. I have several friends that ask for opinions so the fragrance they pick, will become the “ultimate secret weapon”.
If you are in a relationship, it matters so much if you like the fragrance he is wearing. To them means closeness, lucky nights and feeling wanted. So, what I am trying to say here is, that we go back to what fragrance is more appealing to us. The fragrance that makes him “a killer, irresistible to you, sexy, etc” well, you get the point.
After doing research, the top 10 Designer Fragrances for men are:
1. Al Raqi. Its marvelous scent includes a mixture of cinnamon, coriander, juniper berry, sandalwood, lavender, rosemary, ginger, orange tree absolute, Tonka Bean, and Vanilla.
The heart has a blend of patchouli and white musk. Patchouli oil has a strong, slightly sweet, intoxicating scent. It’s described as having a dark, musky-earthy aroma profile, reminiscent of wet soil. The earthy aroma can warm the body and increase feelings of well-being, thereby increasing a woman’s desire for a sexual encounter.
2. The Master Piece by Anfar London. The Masterpiece is a unique fragrance which starts with top notes of leather, pepper combination is possibly one of the world’s most sophisticated and erotic masculine scents, the intoxicating aroma of leather is both alluring and captivating.
3. Oud Khalifa 2020 Black. Beautiful fragrance from house Oudh Al Anfar. Oudh Khalifa 2020 Black is a mixture of traditional Arabic perfume notes. A rich Blend of agarwood (oudh) and white musk, along with notes of wood, musk and amber. The bottle itself looks elegant and stylish and would look great for display in your perfume collection.
4. Italian Beramot. Blended Italian bergamot, Brazilian pink pepper, Indian Sambac jasmine, oak moss, patchouli, and Indian patchouli to produce this charismatic aroma.
5. Aincent Oud. Masterfully melds earthy notes of patchouli, leather and birch leaf with spicy black pepper and exotic green Mandarin for an aroma that transcends any bar already set.
6. Oud Ajeeb. Oud being dominant in the top notes blends perfectly with lemon, pink berry and bergamot. Creed offers a luxurious touch with cedar, galbanum and angelic root in the middle notes and its intense woody essence can be accredited to sandalwood and Tonkin musk.
7. Royal Imperial by Anfar London. The power of patchouli embraces the elegance of Iris, Royal imperial blends the nobility of Iris with vetiver’s freshness, It is a complex earthy, woody scent which has been valued for its aroma since ancient times. The scent has often been compared to the sharp smell of uncut grass on a warm day.
8. Oud Al Jabal. Right from the top this becomes apparent as a mix of bright citrus comes out along with vetiver. top notes include bright citrus, sage and vetiver. The heart is a combination of orris and vetiver, and the base brings out a mix of oakmoss, amber and vetiver.
9. Oud Laosi. Notes of grapefruit, rose, cinnamon, spice notes,mint, blood orange, blond leather, white woods, amber and patchouli. The 1 million bottle is modeled after a gold ingot.
10. Secret Oud. Opens with brisk and cool calabrian bergamot, green tangerine and neroli, and gradually grows deeper and richer with notes of rose, rosemary, jasmine petal, persimmon, and Indonesian patchouli.
There you have it ladies, once you know which one of these fragrances drives you crazy, you won’t even have to ask him if he likes it. He will wear it just for you!